This recipe has a serving size of 12 oatmeal cups.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 2-3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup milk or milk substitute
- 1/4 cup Wesson Canola Oil
- 3/4 cups blueberries
- 1 tbs oil for pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs together with honey and banana until smooth.
4. Carefully whisk milk and canola oil into the wet mixture.
5. Combine wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.
6. Brush remaining 1 tbs of oil into muffin tin cups. Divide mixture into 12 tins.
7. Top each cup with blueberries.
8. Bake until tops are slightly brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.