This striking buddha bowl has a serving size of 4.
- 2 cups Brown Rice, cooked
- 2 cups Kale, roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Edamame, cooked and shelled
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt to taste
- 2 tbs Wesson Vegetable Oil
- sesame seeds
- slivered almonds
1. Divide rice and kale into 4 bowls.
2. Top bowls with carrots, edamame, chickpeas, cabbage, and bell pepper slices.
3. In a medium size bowl, whisk tahini, minced garlic, white pepper, lemon juice and vegetable oil until smooth. Add salt to taste.
4. Top bowls with dressing, sesame seeds, slivered almonds, avocado slices, and chives.