- 1 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Wesson Canola Oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Dip a basting brush in a small amount of Canola Oil and lightly brush on to a 9″x5″ loaf pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar in a large mixing bowl, making a well in the centre of the mix. Add Wesson Canola Oil, beaten egg, and condensed milk. Quickly mix to combine, folding in walnuts and cranberries.
3. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 55-60 minutes. Serve warm.