This recipe has a serving size of 6.
- 3 cups cooked and cooled jasmine rice (day old is preferred)
- 2-3 tbs Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 2 fresh pineapples, cored and diced
- cilantro and lime wedges to taste
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok on high heat. Add 2 tbs oil.
2. Using tongs, place shrimp wok and cook 4-5 minutes until opaque. Set aside in a separate plate.
3. Add garlic, scallions, fresh ginger, red pepper, and garlic chili sauce to wok. Stir fry for 2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add shrimp and rice to wok and mix well. Reheat rice for about 5 minutes, stiring often and adding another tbs of oil if rice begins to stick.
5. Add soy sauce and fresh pineapple, and cook for another minute.
6. Remove from heat, and serve hot with cilanto and lime wedges.