This recipe has a serving size of 6.
- 1 10.5-ounce can condensed low-sodium Cream of Mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 18 ounces frozen and thawed green beans, cut in half
- 1/2 cup cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups fried onions
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Wesson Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, green beans, mushrooms, 2/3 cup fried onions, garlic, jalapeño, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and fresh cracked black pepper until combined.
2. Spoon into a 9″ casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the casserole is bubbling.
3. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the remaining fried onions and Wesson Vegetable oil. Spoon onion mixture on top of casserole and continue baking for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.