- 2 8 ounce packages of light cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup 2% sour cream
- 5 Jalapeño peppers, ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp Wesson Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Wesson Canola Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat inside of an 8×8″ casserole dish with 1/2 tsp of Wesson Canola Oil.
2. Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl, and mash with a fork until soft and smooth.
3. Combine sour cream, Jalapeños, cheddar, and diced green onion to cream cheese. Stir well.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish, using a spoon to smooth out the top.
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine crushed crackers, Panko, parmesan and oil. Sprinkle on top of the dip.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot with assorted crackers, crudités, and tortilla chips.