This delicious salad has a serving size of 6.
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 cup Canned Corn Kernels, Drained
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 cup Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Lime
- 1 15 oz can White Navy Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Jalapeno or Serrano Pepper, Seeds and Ribs Removed, Finely Diced
- 5 Green Onions, Finely Diced
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 cup Wesson Corn Oil
- 1 tbs Honey
- 2-3 Limes
- 1 Clove Garlic
1. Mix all vegetable and bean ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, honey, minced garlic, and lime juice until smooth.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.