This recipe has a serving size of 4.
- 2 tbs Wesson Canola Oil
- 1 Red Pepper, diced to 1″ pieces
- 1 Yellow Pepper, diced to 1″ pieces
- 1 Green pepper, diced to 1″ pieces
- 1 Zuchinni, diced to 1″ pieces
- 1 red onion, diced to 1″ pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400℉. Line baking tray with aluminum foil if desired.
2 . Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Add chicken thighs and vegetables to large bowl and toss with canola oil.
3. Once chicken and vegetables are coated with oil, add seasoning and toss well. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
4. Using tongs, place chicken thighs in the middle of the baking sheet. Without touching the chicken, add vegetables to pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn chicken and vegetables and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until chicken is roasted and juices run clear.
6. Divide to 4 plates and top with sour cream, green onions, and shredded cheese.